Trip starting: From Hanoi to HCMC or vice versa on request
Accommodation: 4 star / 5 star hotel
Departure: Daily departure at clients date.
After a culture experience visiting the one-thousand-years Hanoi capital, Halong Bay World Natural Heritage in the North, the Hue Citadel World Heritages and Hoian Ancient Town World Heitage in the Centre Vietnam, you stop at the HCMC, the most dynamic city in Vietnam, explore its surrounding Mekong Delta with its thousands of crisscrossed canals. You end this luxury vacation at Phu Quoc island, where white sands and tropical waters entice beachgoers from all over the globe.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi | Meal: D | Overnight: Hanoi
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi by your local guide. Private transfer to your hotel located in the downtown. Enjoy a cyclo ( trishaw) riding around Hanoi Old Quarter with last stop at the famous Thang Long Water Puppet Theater for a Water Puppet Show – a unique art performance. Welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 2: Hanoi Free Choice: Sightseeing - Street Food - Dinning | Overnight: Hanoi
Widely acknowledged as one of the loveliest cities in Asia, this one-thousand-year old city offer you its unique images that totally different from other Asian cities. Hanoi still retains a small-town provincial charm and unique intermingle with a French legacy wide, tree-lined boulevards, parks, grand villas and an artistic, café society.
Different people, different interests and tastes. Hanoi Free Choice included Sightseeing – Street Food – Dinning offers you the best things that Hanoi has to offer and satisfy you with a personalize discovery and authentic experience. Please select one of the Hanoi city options and one of the Hanoi Surroundings to enjoy the day in Hanoi. Do not forget to add your favourit street food to the list and the dining option to taste and experience the Hanoi and North Vietnam cuisine.
Hanoi Free Choice Offers. All included. No extra cost 1. Free Choice Sightseeing
+ Option 1: Hanoi Full-day ( Maximum 7 places )
+ Option 2: Hanoi Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & One of Hanoi Surroundings
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit Hanoi Sightseeings:
1. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( open in the morning) ; 2. One Pillar Pagoda
3. Quan Thanh Temple ; 4. Temple of Literature
5. Bach Ma Temple ; 6. Hanoi Ancient House
7. Tran Quoc pagoda ; 8. Sword Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
9. Vietnam Military History Museum ; 10. Vietnam National Museum of History
11. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology ; 12. Vietnamese Women’s Museum
Hanoi Surroundings 1. Bat Trang pottery villages: About 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, Bat Trang village, established in 14th or 15th century, is famous for ceramic and pottery products of high quality such as vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products which have been exported worldwide.
2. Van Phuc silk village: About 8 km southwest of Ha Noi, Van Phuc silk village is well known for its traditional sericulture, weaving, and silk products for a long-lasting history of more than two thousand years. The village makes more than 2 million meters of silk per year and is an ideal place for silk products & souvenirs
3. Duong Lam Ancient village: Duong Lam ancient village, some 60km to the west of Hanoi, has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. One special thing about the village is that most of the buildings here are made of laterite and mud, two materials that are abundant in the area. The village also has its prestige as two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in here.
4. Dong Ho painting village: Dong Ho painting village, 30 km to the East of Hanoi, or Vietnamese woodblock prints is a distinct Vietnamese folk art. Dong Ho paintings reflect people’s innermost feelings. Dong Ho paintings is made of of bark of a tree called “Dzo. Colors of the painting are refined from various kinds of tree leaves that people can easily find in Vietnam. Dong Ho paintings have about 300 years of history in the north of Vietnam. It is always considered a symbol of traditional culture and aesthetic value of Vietnam.
Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
1. “ Pho Hanoi “
2. “ Banh Cuon “
3. “ Bun Cha Hanoi “ followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea/softdrink
4. “ Bo kho ” All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub.
Free Choice Dining:
1. “ Cha Ca Hanoi “ in Hanoi Old Quarter area at local restaurant.
2. Vegetarian set-menu at local restaurant
3. Vietnamese set-menu at French building restaurant
4. Vietnamese cuisine a-la-carte at Ngon restaurant
5. KOTO restaurant. Know One Teach One unique restaurant.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay | Meal: B-L-D | Overnight: Traditional Junk
In the morning you leave Hanoi for Halong Bay via the Red River Delta. Welcome on board. You will set out on a junk cruise on the bay passing by the island, islets: Hoa Cuong fishing village, Soi Sim beach, Ti Top Island, Tung Sau Pearl Farm, Me Cung Cave and to reach one of the largest floating village in Halong Bay “Cua Van Floating Village” while seafood lunch is served.Visit Cua Van Floating Village and experience one of the beautiful place in HaLong bay where you can enjoy kayaking or just seat on the traditional bamboo boat with local people. Enjoy swimming and kayaking in Tung Sau Pearl Farm Village. Back to the junk and enjoy cooking demonstration to discover the Vietnamese cuisine. Evening you enjoy the elegant Paradise dinner with a Traditional Bao Dai dress and photo shoot with captain and manager on board folowed by relax at leisure; enjoy Movie Night, Board Games, and Fishing or Beauty Spa services.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi | Meal : Brunch | Overnight: Hanoi
Early bird with exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck then enjoy a light breakfast. Explore Thien Canh Son Cave. Watching fruits carving demonstration. Enjoy Ha Long Bay scenery while the junk boat cruising back to shore. Rejoin your car for journey back to Hanoi. Enjoy one of the below activities before back to hotel for relax and at leisure.
Free Choice Activities
1. Enjoy some glasses of “Bia hoi Hanoi ” at local pub.
2. Foot massage
Day 5: Fly to Hue - Cyclo tour | Meal: B-D | Overnight: Hue
Enjoy your free time until transfer to Noi Bai airport for flight to Hue. Located in central Vietnam, the World Cultural Heritage Site Hue used to be the Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945. Your local guide meets you at the Phu Bai airport for a transfer to hotel. At leisure. Evening meeting with your guide again for a Hue Royal-style dinner tasting some Royal cuisines at local restaurant.
Day 6: Hue Free Choice: Sightseeing - Street Food - Dinning | Overnight: Hue
Besides Hue citadel and tombs, Hue still has a lot to offer you. Hue Sightseeing Freedom of Choices and Meal options will satisfy you. All you have to do is to select one of the Hue city options and one of the Hue Surroundings to explore Hue by your own way.
Hue Free Choice Offers. All included. No extra cost 1. Free Choice Sightseeing
+ Option 1: Hue Full-day ( Maximum 7 places )
+ Option 2: Hue Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & One of Hue Surroundings 2. Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences 3. Free Choice Dining
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit Hue Sightseeings
1. Dragon boat trip to visit the Thien Mu pagoda
2. King Minh Mang’s tomb ; 3. King Tu Duc’s tomb
4. King Khai Dinh’s tomb ; 5. King Gia Long’s tomb
5. Hue Citadel Complex ; 6. Notre Dame Cathedral | Tu Hieu pagoda
7. Dong Ba market – a paradise for snapshots of daily activities.
Hue Surroundings 1. Phuoc Tich ancient village: Located on the bank of leisurely O Lau River, about 30 kilometers from center of Hue city, Phuoc Tich village, built in 1470, is the symbol of architecture of the central region and famous for traditional pottery. Trip to Phuoc Tich village offers you a view of Centre Vietnam countryside, too.
2. Thanh Toan village: This is one of the most beautiful villages in Hue. The village, 8km east of Hue, is famous for its beautiful roads, peaceful rural landscape, particularly the tile-roofed bridge, communal houses, clan worshiping houses, traditional festivals, farming practices and local people’s daily activities. You also can join in the village market and taste some local culinary specialties like Hen rice, fish-pancakes, and a wide variety of rice noodles.
Free Choice Hue Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
1. “ Bun bo Hue”
2. “ Banh khoai “
3. “ Cơm Hến “
4. “ Nem lụi Hue “ All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub
Free Choice Dining
1. Hue vegetarian food at local restaurant
2. Vietnamese set-menu at local restaurant
3. Dinner with Vietnamese traditional songs on the dragon boat.
Day 7: Hue – Hoi An | Meal: B - D | Stay overnight: Hoi An
Today you leave Hue for Hoi An, another World Heritage site in the Central Vietnam. Hoi An is one of the oldest towns in south-east Asia and characterized by a rich blend of Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and European architecture. Formerly known as Faifo, the ancient riverside town of Hoi An was a major trading port from the 16th to the 19th century. Journey to Hoi An is travelling over the Hai Van pass where you have a stop for a panoramic view over the Lang Co beach. On the way to Hoi An you may like to stop at one of the interesting places:
1. Museum of Cham Sculpture
2. Marble Mountains and Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village
Day 8: Hoi An & Cooking Class | Meal: B - L | Overnight: Hoi An
You start the day with a walking tour to explore the Ancient town with old houses, narrow streets, moss-grown walls, lantern makers and visit Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Handicraft workshop and enjoy traditional arts performance. Begin you cooking class by a visit the Hoi An colorful market to purchase some of the ingredients for your cooking lesson. Take the Red Bridge boat cruising along the Hoi An river to the cooking school. On arrival, you explore the cooking school’s herb and vegetable garden and learn about some of Hoi An and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The 2-hour cooking lesson includes a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving . You also have a chance to try some dishes yourselves. Lunch is served included what you have cooked. Back to your hotel. At leisure.
Day 9: Free Choice Hoi An Surroundings - Street Food | Overnight: Hoi An
Today you have a half-day free day for relaxation at the resort, water sports, diving, snorkeling, sunset watching and spend half-day to explore the Hoi An Surroundings to one of its below interesting places.
Hoi An Free Choice Offers. All included. No extra cost
1. Free Choice Surroundings
2. Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
Hoi An Surroundings 1. Tra Que Vegetable village by bicycle: Where you can join with gardening activities as preparing the land and fertilizing with seaweed from the local lake, prepare food and join lunch with a local family. It is also good time to relax and learn more about the Vietnamese village.
2. Kim Bong Carpentry village by boat: Formed in the 15 th century by Vietnameses from the Northern Vietnam, Kim Bong carpentry developed vigorously and the occupational village was established with three groups: Ancient architectural construction, civil wooden furniture and shipbuilding. Many carpenters from this village worlked to build Hue Citadel
3. My Son Sanctuary: My Son Sanctuary dates from the 4th to the 13th centuries. It was a unique culture on the coast of contemporary Vietnam, owing its spiritual origins to the Hinduism of India. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower temples in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. The My Son Sanctuary is a remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over a period of ten centuries. It presents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of South-East Asia.
Free Choice Hoi An Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
1. “ Rice & Chicken”
2. “ Banh Xeo Hoi An “
3. “ Cao Lau Hoi An”
4. “ Mi Quang ” All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub
Day 10: Fly to Ho Chi Minh city | Free Choice Sightseeing | Meal: B - D| Overnight: HCMC
Again you take an one-hour flight to Ho Chi Minh city. This is a city full of surprises. The city’s core is still adorned with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings and offers plenty of reasons to visit, from its blend of historic, attractions to vibrant shopping, dining and nightlife. HCMC Free Choice Sightseeing offer you more about this city. You have dinner on the Lady Hau cruises on the Saigon river.
Free Choice Sightseeing | Maximum 4 places
1. Reunification Palace
2. Municipal Theatre – City Post Office – Notre-Dame Cathedral
3. War Remnants Museum
4. Vinh Nghiem pagoda
5. Hoang De pagoda
6. Ben Thanh market
Day 11: Mekong Delta Excursion - Free Choice Dinning | Meal : B - L - D | Overnight: HCMC
Today you have am excursion to the Mekong Delta. Surrounded by thousands of crisscrossed canals, life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, most of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. Upon arrival you take a motor-boat to explore the Thoi Son islet, one of the four famous islets ( Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix). Following a village path passing local houses to visit some family-run coconut candy mills then you take a horse-cart from village to village. Enjoy lunch with local special dishes followed by the “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, a very common art activity in the Mekong Delta performed by local people. Back to HCMC and enjoy your dinner.
Free Choice Dining :
1. Vegetarian set-menu at local restaurant
2. Vietnamese set-menu at French building restaurant
3. South Vietnamese buffet at local restaurant
Day 12: Fly to Phu Quoc | Meal: B | Overnight: Phu Quoc Island
Today you have a short flight for Phu Quoc Island, where white sands and tropical waters entice beachgoers from all over the globe. Snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing are the most popular water sports here, though jet-skiing, wind sailing and squid fishing—yes, squid fishing—are also at your vacationing fingertips. Joining in the early-morning Duong Dong Market for an authentic local experience.
Day 13 - 15 : Free & Easy | Meal: B | Overnight: Phu Quoc Island
Your free time for relax and enjoy the facilities offered by the resort. Try some water sports like Snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing or visit some local black pepper farms and high-quality fish sauce factories.
Day 16: Fly to HCMC - Departure | Meal: B
Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do last minute souvenir shopping before a transfer to Phu Quoc airport airport for flight to HCMC to connect your flight home. Have a nice journey. Thanks for joining us.
We are one of few cruises line in Halong Bay with fully equipment, the highest safety standards with sonar, radars. Each cabin is provided modern alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensor, fire extinguishers, hydrant and hoses, life jacket and clear emergency instructions.
Ideally located on the bank of the Perfume River with a unique view of the Van Thanh Temple just opposite the river and best place for those who would like to experience a rich local Vietnamese village culture, surrounded by stunning organic rice fields, traditional garden houses from the very moment of your arrival.
Muca Hoi An Boutique Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime romantic getaway. This enchanting resort is ideally located alongside the romantic and tranquil Thu Bon River of Hoi An and surrounded by beautiful Nipa palm trees. It features a seamless fusion of traditional Hoi An and European arch interior design, creating a charming old world ambience.
This brand new 4 star is preferred place of busy business travelers as it is just within walking minutes from Ben Thanh Market and close to the Opera House, Metropolitan Building, Saigon Centre. The hotel offers rooms with high class branded amenities and entertainment facilities, especially the Rooftop Swimming Pool.
Surrounded by lush gardens, sweeping lawns and tranquil courtyards. This peaceful oasis features picturesque views of West Lake and is less than 10 minutes from downtown Hanoi. The hotel provides the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience. Complimentary shuttle bus with just a quick drive to historical Hanoi Old Quarter or dynamic shopping centers.
The Princess of the Ocean – Expect More Than A Cruise, ALISA CRUISE set out to be a different kind of other cruises. One that not only celebrated cruise with the rich services, but that also brought a feeling of connection among people. 5-star Alisa Cruises, named after as a princess, expressing the luxury, noble and exquisite!
One of the best hotel in Hue, a 16-storey building combined with the modern & classic elements, blends historically architectural details and earthy décor. The hotel is designed to offer an atmosphere of royalty and luxury, traditional and unique style with excellent facilities for all travelers on leisure and business.
Overlooking the Cua Dai Beach, Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa is the best charming upscale beachfront retreat in Hoi An. The resort offers a touch of Hoi An’s traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury. It is a 5 minute to the center of the World Heritage Hoi An Ancient Town & 30-minute to Danang International Airport by car from the resort.
Situated on the corner of Dong Khoi and Ton Duc Thang Street(s), Hotel Majestic Saigon is just a few minutes walking distance from its doorstep to The Opera House, Notre Dame Catheral, Reunification Palace and most of entertainment and popular shopping malls.
Private sightseeing tour with English speaking guide
Private boat trip as per tour program
Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
Meals as stated in the program
Water and tissues on coach
All entrance fees
All in-tour flights
24/7 hotline support
Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter.
Tour duration less than 15 days, visitors from the following countries do not need a visa to Vietnam: Kingdom of Great Britain, Republic of France, Federal Republic of Germany, Kingdom of Spain, Republic of Italy Japan, Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
Vietnam 30-day single-entry e-visa can be applied by citizens of: Ireland ; Germany ; Denmark; United States of America; United Kingdom ; Sweden….(Total 40 countries)
International flights & tax
Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
Other services not mentioned above
``We just got back. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was. We loved every place we stayed. You're a gem. As to the countries themselves: I was totally thrilled, fascinated, absorbed. Hope to do another trip to the region soon. Thanks for all your help.``