TRIP'S BEST TIME
HIGH SEASON: FROM OCTOBER - APRIL
Angkor Adventures 5 days
- Destinations: Cambodia
- Trip type: Soft Adventure – Special Interest
- Duration: 5 days 4 nights
- Sightseeings: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom
- Trip starting: From Siem Reap
- Accommodation: 4-star hotel / 5-star hotel
- Departure: Daily departure at clients’ date
Join us and take a ride through the villages, rice paddies and temples of Siem Reap Province and get a real insight into this beautiful country and its friendly people. You will have a relaxing sunset tour with the family and an extreme adventure ride to the remote temple of Koh Ker.
Day 1: Welcome to Siem Reap | Meal: Dinner | Overnight: Siem Reap
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Siem Reap International airport. . Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel located in the downtown. Visit of Artisans d’Angkor workshops of the traditional Khmer silk-making, stone and wood carving, lacquering and painting followed by the old market and Pub Street. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 2: Angkor Complex | Meal: B - L | Overnight: Siem Reap
Early wake up in the morning for a transfer to enjoy the sunrise over the Angkor Temple. Back to hotel for breakfast then you continue to discover the Angkor Wat, a temple complex built for king Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and capital city. After breakfast at hotel you continue to explore the ruins including the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the Preah Khan temple. In the afternoon you explore the fabulous Ta Prohm temple which embraced by fig and silk-cotton trees puncture the roofs of Ta Prohm’s towers. End of the day you will enjoy the sunset at the Preah Rup temple.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Koh Ker | Meal: B - L - D | Overnight: Siem Reap
After breakfast and a quick equipment briefing, you will go on your quad bike Polaris Trail boss 330cc for 125 kilometres of tracks between sandy road, red soil road and rolling passages towards the mountain of Phnom Bok. You will make a small trek to reach the summit where you will have a view of the Angkor. Visit the Chres Village School and have your picnic in a village followed by a visit the temple of Koh Ker – the ancient capital of the Khmer empire. For dinner you will enjoy a barbeque prepared by a friendly Cambodian family.
Day 4: Koh Ker – Beng Melea – Siem Reap | Meal: B - L - D| Overnight: Siem Reap
After breakfast, you will leave Koh Ker and then ride on tracks towards the temple of Beng Melea. Visit the temple dated from early 11th century and then you have a lunch at a local restaurant. You will also visit the monastery of Pourk before returning to your hotel for a relax and refresh before meet your guide again for an hour massage in town. Diner at a local restaurant.
Day 5: Departure Siem Reap | Meal: B
Today is the last day in Cambodia. Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do your last minute souvenir shopping before transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a good journey and thanks for joining us.
SAEM SIEM REAP
Saem Siemreap Hotel is equipped with premium room amenities and facilities and services, according to Hotel Five Star Standard. Its elegant and unique Khmer architecture is boosted with cool and fresh air, flower fragrance and a salt-water pool at the center. Every service point is just a few steps away to give its residents perfect convenience in a relaxed atmosphere.
VICTORIA ANGKOR RESORT
Its design is inspired by the 1930’s colonial architecture. Located in the city center, in front of the “Royal Park” and completely immerged into its natural environment, our resort is few minutes away from the Old Market, 7km from the Siem Reap International Airport and 6km from the Angkor Temples.
Temple of Liturature - Hanoi., Vietnam
Temple of Liturature - Hanoi., Vietnam
Halong Bay., Vietnam
Khai Dinh's Tomb - Hue., Vietnam
Japanese Bridge - Hoi An., Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)., Vietnam
Mekong Delta., Vietnam
- Private airport pick-up & drop off.
- Private sightseeing tour with English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip as per tour program
- All entrance fees
- 2 days ride quad bike Polaris Trail Boss 330cc
- GPS, emergency kits, radio VHF
- A Polaris Sportsman 4X4 500cc assistance with mechanic
- Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
- Home stay in local house
- Meals as stated in the program
- Water and tissues on coach
- All in-tour flights
- 24/7 hotline support
- Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
- International flights & tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Visa fee
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Polaris Trail Boss 330cc Deposit: You are also required to pay 500$ USD per Quad bike as a deposit for any damage you may cause to the bike. This deposit is totally refundable if the Quad bike is returned undamaged.
We returned safely to Luxembourg. Thank you very much for your good arrangements in Myanmar, very interesting country to discover.We had a quite busy itinerary, but we visited so many...
Dominique De Belder
Luxembourg | June 2016